Tilt and turn windows have thick exterior walls and the multichamber structure system prevent colder air from being transferred to the middle air chamber. This will create a dead air lock which won’t allow either the warmth or cold to win the battle. The presence of thinner secondary wall helps in stopping cold from entering into your house.
The unique five chambers honeycombed profile chambers enhance the window‘s inherent structural stability, while counteracting torsion. Thermal insulation. The 70mm deep profiles with U -value for the frame of 1.3W/m²K a will meet the requirements of even the most stringent energy worldwide. Combine standards economy and ecology, it pays off short and long term.
Thermo glass: Comes in minimum standard 24mm for the double glazed to 38 mm for triple glazed, each glass is 4 mm thick, high performance thermix spacer, Performance LowE glass by Guardian and chambers filled with argon gas.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance
- Compression sealed sash with two or three weather seals
- Multi-point locking hardware improves aesthetics and security
- Superior sound abatement properties
- The multi-chambered design insulates well, reducing heat loss and sound transfer